The Bossy Workshops
Do you want to work on specific areas of your game? Is it time to get a professional perspective on putting, chipping or those long shots? Would you like to spend your time on the practice ground with a top Golf professional?
André offers the perfect instrument for a group of up to 6 people, at a Club of your choice, for Golfers of all levels: the BOSSY WORKSHOP.
The Workshop may be booked in block by Companies / Privates or individually.
Participants can expect an exclusive, all inclusive, top class Golfing Experience, in a spirit of fun and learning. Included are: Practice Tools, Food & Drinks and most important taping into Bossy’s Expertise.
For info on the Fees and to set up your Workshop, please send an e-mail with your Name, Address and Golf details (Handicap, Golf Club if applicable) to: email@example.com
Example of Workshop Objectives
- Refresh the basics
- Short Game Test and Evaluation
- Practice with a purpose
- Learn new tricks in short game
- Receive personalized tips and create your own repertoire of shots
- Compete against each other to create on course pressure
- Evaluation and Lessons Learned
Example of a Workshop Program
- 08:30 Meet in the clubhouse, Introduction to the daily program, Coffee / tea.
- 09:00 Short game test and evaluation
- 09:30 Work on the Technique of all short game areas: Chipping / Pitching / Bunker
- 11:00 Break
- 11:15 Practice makes Perfect
- 12:30 Lunch
- 13:30 Games to simulate a Competitive Round
- 14:30 Test
- 15:00 Evaluation of the Day and Lessons learned
- 16:00 End / Open for Individual Round of Golf